ShiningBlack
❤️ Welcome, Stalker😚 ❤️ | Dashboard | +Follow
Alhamdulillah, a brand new journey :)0 comments
Saturday, December 07, 2019 | Saturday, December 07, 2019 | 0 Blackjack
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Alhamdulillah, Assalamualaikum.
I am grateful enough of the chances given by Allah, one of them which is for me to be continuously typing here and share my learning and experiences in life. Growing up makes me realized of new challenges and commitments that are laid in front of me. And as everyone or nobody even noticed, that my post became shorter and new post only available once a year. Now that is what adulting do to me hahahaha.

Alhamdulillah for every breath that I take and I am grateful enough that I will be graduated this upcoming November inshaAllah! The struggles that I faced previously as a Final Year Student gonna be worth it for the graduation ceremony later on. My first draft of this post was on 31st July but see now where we are, the 1st October it is. October marks the 3rd month of my employment in an oil & gas fabrication work's company, 8th October to be exact. Throughout this journey, alhamdulillah, I've learned a lot even though the scope of work isn't in the same lane as the course that was taken during my degree life. I mean, it's just one of the experiences that I ought to learn and try to be exposed in the working world. To be very honest, I guess I prefer living as a student because the commitments were just about studying and have fun a bit. So, students, enjoy your 4 years of university life before you walk into the working-hood. Cheers!


Updates ✨✨✨

Today is the 7th of December and I've already graduated from UMP last 16th November. Truthfully, I am so grateful that I managed to end my November quite well despite all ups and downs throughout that month. A month where I lost myself, crumpled up and wrench my tears because of all circumstances that happened. Works. Life. Struggling here and there. I couldn't really summarize things up but Alhamdulillah, I managed to settle most of it. I tried to be positive every day and it helps, most likely. By this moment, I really hope that December comes with more blessings, love and better ending in summarizing my 2019's life. Looking ahead to a better year next month! Ohh, I forgot to mention that I've started to work in a new environment for almost a week now, still in the same position but serves for a different company, PC MTBE. Hoping to gain more knowledge and benefits from this journey! Wish me luck, peeps!

P/s: here are some of the photos that i took during the convocation day & post-convocation day. Thank you for those who are willing to be with me throughout these 4 years of hardship & thanks a lot to you who spare some time for my happy day 🌻





Older PostNewer Post
Hello !


| Nor Farzana Abdul Haris | | 2+ | |BHons. Civil Engineering Student | |UMP| |..... And A Wanderer Wanders 🚶|


🐾 🐾 🐾



Navigation

Friends Links Entries

Clap for them


Basecode : SuhailaRoslan
Editor : WannyExham
Pictures : HafizahPija | Weheartit | Favim